Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We're looking for exceptional salespeople to provide outstanding customer service, develop strong customer relationships and build individual sales volume.
From attentive salespeople to meticulous tailors and innovative merchants, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Nordstrom Store, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a commissioned sales environment. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit.
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events.
- Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer.
- Open new Nordstrom RewardsTM accounts as a means of building customer relationships.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including
stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning.
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred).
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals.
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion.
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
TO BE FORMALLY CONSIDERED APPLY HERE:http://about.nordstrom.com/careers/
JOB# 260070, 254405, 258016, 258549